Marsha Bryan is the Director of Data & Analytics with Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences (Ontario Shores). Marsha joined Ontario Shores in 2014 in the Medical Affairs portfolio and since that time has held positions of increasing responsibility and overseen numerous strategic initiatives. Key areas of focus have included the implementation of Quality Standards as well as the development and implementation of new services provided by Ontario Shores (e.g. eCBT, primary care consultation).
Prior to Ontario Shores, Marsha was the Director of Business Development and Collaboration Services for the Standards Collaborative at Canada Health Infoway. Marsha has a Master of Social Work degree and a Master of Science in Quality Improvement and Patient Safety from the University of Toronto.
Day 1: Dec 2, 2020
Day 2: Dec 3, 2020
Data Analytics Maturity
Analytics in action: Practical Strategies for Spreading and Maturing Your Enterprise-Wide Analytics Program
Weaving data analytics into the fabric of your organization’s culture is no easy feat. Ensure the transition is as streamlined as possible by applying strategic solutions to move from adoption to maturity. Garner industry intelligence to:
- Foster an analytics culture and building organizational capacity
- Leverage data from EMR and other sources to continue to deliver insights, optimize service delivery, drive quality improvement and improve outcomes
- Use real-time data to drive quality improvement and improve patient outcomes (corporate to front-line)
- Realize operational efficiencies with analytics solutions to improve scheduling and access
- Track patient pathways and optimize patient flow
Build your enterprise-wide analytics capacity to make analytics solutions actionable